Interim Senior Brand Manager
As a Senior Brand Manager for Atria Sweden you will be part of the company’s exciting journey forward and will be a key resource in the marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Retail Director, the role of Senior Brand Manager will Develop, Deliver, Secure and lead co-ordination of the Retail Brand Team to achieve brand objectives. In the role, you are very much operational with your own projects like for example developing and implementing the best seamless communication and ROI deliverable media plans in proposed communication channels as well as responsible for guard rails for our selected brands.
Profile – Senior Brand Manager
For this assignment, Atria is looking for an experienced project manager who has a track-record of driving results and operational excellence within the FMCG industry. You have a high level of positive energy and a proactive “can do” attitude with a flexible mindset combined with high stress tolerance and ability to work in a fast-moving fresh food/perishables business environment. You are mature and team-oriented, have a hands-on approach and you’re able to positively challenge, introduce new perspectives and have a high capability and drive for change management, while securing good practice and getting the team on-board.
Most important targets in the job includes:
- Secure to achieve brand objectives from the category and brand strategie plans, through developing and implementing strong communication and media plans in all communication channels by co-ordinating and leading the team delivery (in all communication in ATL, SoMe, BTL, Product Design).
- Make the Annual Plan regarding communication and activation come alive and advise the Marketing Retail Director on best practice, and come up with a proposal / guidelines for an optimal annual plan theme wise.
- Grow brand value together with the Brand team (target, measure and follow-up KPIs).
- Maintain and develop the Brand Portfolio work towards strategic end-game.
- Guard Brand portfolio: Communicate and follow-up principles and roles of Atria brands (brand portfolio).
360/ OMNI channel Communication strategy ( incl ATL, BTL, PR, Product Design ei)
- Secure the work in developing optimal communication ATL and media plans by managing the advertising budget with best possible ROI result, meaning developing, lead and co-ordinate the overall communication and Media Strategy with a 360 channel approach.
- Co-operate with the Brand Manager ATL to create the best possible digital SoMe channels and website and PR plans. And deliver the overall pack design in co-operation with internal stakeholders from various parts of the company and design development for all brands
- Co-operate with the Brand Manager BTL on developing optimal communication BTL and in-store communication. In addition, jointly stake out best possible ROI result together with CM and KAM regarding customer media and align with Annual Plan.
- Secure the Brand team delivery and active participation in cross-functional work, Annual Plan execution and implementation, together with CM, KAM and PD based in Category, Brand and Customer strategies
- Be involved in creation of promo guidelines (led by KAM and CM)
- Appoint best representative from the Brand team in selected cross-category work streams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in SE and ENG
- Minimum of 10-years’ experience with Brand Building and Marketing
- Experience from Sales Departments and/or Category Management, from other supplier and/or customer
- Deep understanding of seamless Brand Building in all channels, Category Management, Sales, and product development processes and commercialization of categories. If having introduced a Masterbrand and/or new brands in new categories, from scratch, this will be regarded as an advantage
- Understand and leverage deep consumer insights, finding inspiration within and outside the company and turn them into business (together with Market Insight), to further develop existing brand strengths
- Business-minded, creative and with a passion for brand with a commercial business approach
- Structured and focused approach & strategic thinking, and with capabilities to clearly and coherently translate strategy into action and teach and explain for key stakeholders
- Leadership experience with strong stakeholder and relationship management skills for optimal teamwork
Assignment time period and extent
The assignment is on a 100% basis during ASAP through December 2020
Atria is collaborating with Interim Marketing Solutions for this interim assignment. We look forward to your application with an updated CV. If you have any questions about the assignment or the search process please feel free to contact Johan Larsson, firstname.lastname@example.org, Headhunter Interim Marketing Solutions.
Please also note that the applications will be reviewed on a continuous basis. Easy application process with your LinkedIn-profile. Apply via green button.
We are looking forward to take part in your application!